I know it's been a loooooooooong time since I've posted on here, but I've been focusing a LOT of my energy on my day job. I am working with the Director of Business Process Improvement to build training documentation for my company as we haven't had a trainer or training team in quite awhile. My ultimate goal is to become said Trainer and be in charge of the training and documentation for the company, but it's taking a lot out of my mental time to be able to handle the tasks as a pilot training team lead in addition to doing my actual title the rest of the day.
On top of that however, I have gotten a 2nd job at the place we (nearly) all know and love here in the states, Joann Fabric and Crafts, for many reasons:
- Employee discount (duh!)
- Happy stress compared to some of the bad stress at my desk job
- People interaction I don't get sitting at a desk, sometimes talking to people on the phone and my co-workers
- The moving around instead of just going home and sitting on my butt like normal
- Learn new things all the time about crafts and supplies
- Get paid to talk about something I LOVE doing already anyways!
- Opportunity to attend classes and learn even more
- First dibs on occasion on some of the AWEsome fabrics we get in
- Perler sprites
- Miniature canvas art
- Embroidery hoop art - 3" - 4"