Sections

Monday, October 31, 2016

Catching up,..again....

I have been lax in my postings, again, I know, and I apologize, again....

I have done LOTS of things I want to share with you all, and I hope to make amends by posting as much as I can, even if it was a tiny little cross stitch piece I did, so you can all share in my crafts that I've done and all that jazz.

I know I've had large gaps in my posting history, but this last couple years have just been difficult on the personal front, still are difficult going-ons, but I'm hoping that catching up and sharing this last year's projects will at some point become regular.

With that, there will be some posts with just a few pictures, some with many, some with missing perhaps, and they might jump all around on mediums and all, but I am truly excited to share all I've been working on, and perhaps I can also share some of the plans I have, ya know, for whenever I have the time to work on my backlog... ;)

With a new month comes new passion, so....

Craft ya laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear what you think!