Sections

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Perler Bead Tic-Tac-Toe Sets

I almost completely forgot to show you guys some of the perler bead sets I made a few months ago and just never got a chance to blog about!!

The idea of perler games came to mind, and when I saw this one online, I just couldn't resist making one myself!!


Mario mushroom tic-tac-toe set made from perler beads.
Then the idea came up so I went online to get ideas of what looked best for small versions of Mr and Mrs Pac-Man along with the ghosts and this is what came next:


Mr and Mrs Pac-Man tic-tac-toe set made from perler beads.

The bff, Airon, is really enjoying crossfit and has found it as a passion and so when we were talking about the previous sets, of course it was logical that we'd come up with something like this!


Crossfit tic-tac-toe set made from perler beads with kettle bells as pieces and barbells as the grid.


What do you guys think?! I'm thinking maybe putting magnets on the backs of the boards and then the pieces so they could be put up on a wall, or for anyone that has a travel tin, the pieces could be kept in there and then the metal of the tin used as the magnet backing for car travel games and such!

Craft ya laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear what you think!