Sections

Monday, November 3, 2014

Another Mini'd Rendering of Full Size BYOB Piece

I had my first ever craft booth this past Saturday, and I want to update you all but it will definitely take time to do even close to the amount of information I learned and want to update on here, so keep an eye out this week for that post (or maybe those 2/3 posts? We'll see how much I end up writing up!) 

In the meantime, I wanted to do a quick post to show one of the last mini art pieces I painted to put in my stock for the craft show!

Remember when I painted these pieces with my bff Airon at the BYOB painting sessions?

This post here
This post here

The third one we did, I only just realized I never blogged about to show you! But here's the piece we did:



As you can see in the first picture and below, I created miniature pieces of all 3 to mimic what we did in those sessions. This last one I only just made Thursday night however:




I'm really really glad I made this one though, and I think especially for doing it in a 4"x4" size, bc there was a woman that saw it and FLIPPED!! She just *had* to have it, along with these other pieces:
 


I'm thinking I might just have to paint some more pieces in the 4"x4" size....

Craft ya laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear what you think!