Sections

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Monthly Flowers Calendar in Cross Stitch - Update 1

I told you all back in November last year that I was going to start a "Monthly Calendar" in flowers cross stitch project, found here.

I haven't worked on them in quite a while, but I wanted to update you on how far I did get before life got in the way!

Straight lines and single Xs are so easy, but it might get tedious after doing this border 13 times.... lol

First off, January - Carnations:
Started with the leaves first on the carnations

Got really excited and ran through the greens I did have, then started on pinks...

Previous pic, no flash
Got some darker pink added
Previous pic, no flash
Carnations done!!
Carnations done!!!,... no flash
 Next up, February - Violets:
First sitting working with the violets for February

First violets sitting, no flash


Little more work on the violets

And a little more... 
Almost there.....


Almost there, no flash

And done!!
Done, no flash


I hope I can get started on the March flowers soon, but I have a lot of unfinished projects I need to work through at some point!

Craft ya laters!! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear what you think!