Sections

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Fabric for January!

I went shopping the other night for new fabric, not like I need more mind you, but I wanted more! I figured with Spring coming up though, I wanted some bright, colorful prints. It seems however that my BFF Airon and I had turquoise and coral on the mind...






See?! With the one exception of course of this last pairing, the others are pretty much turquoise and coral. This was not planned, but hey, it will be interesting to see how they all mix with each other on whatever designs I use them for, right??


I can't wait to get working on these, and some of the older fabric, and show you guys what I come up with!! I have already found new patterns and ideas to try and am excited to see them and even learn a few new techniques in sewing along the way! :D

Craft ya laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear what you think!