Sections

Monday, November 14, 2016

Halloween 2015 Cross Stitch Pieces

Hey everyone!

I know I didn't stitch these pieces this last Halloween, I did them last year's Halloween (2015), but I never got to share them with you!!

So, here goes! All 3 are in a 4" hoop, and are stitched on 18 count Aida:





Pattern found here.
Pattern found here.
Pattern found here.


I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the backs on Pumpkin Man or the Pumpkin Candy Tree, I apologize. I had just decided at the last minute to make these pieces for an Open House I had encouraged be done with my clubs in my Area in Toastmasters. See, last year (from 7/1/15-6/30/16) I was an Area Director for Toastmasters and I wanted my clubs to be more friendly with each other and get to know each other, not to mention have fun with Halloween by having a Halloween themed Open House party!

Anywho, I wanted to contribute something and since they were having contests (Best Costume, Best Table Topic, etc), I wanted to supply some gifts! I made these and they were QUICKLY gone!! I hope the folks who got these enjoy them for years to come!

Craft ya laters!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! He is pretty awesome! I love dailycrossstitch.com, they have some pretty darn cute patterns! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear what you think!