Sections

Monday, January 7, 2019

Monthly Flowers - March Done!

I unfortunately didn't take too many pictures of the work in progress, but wanted to share that I've (finally!!) finished March's flowers!!

Finished piece first because that's how I roll:




And of course, folks love to see the backs of projects:






Something I wanted to share however was the before and after of the back-stitching in the pattern around the flowers, and how much of a difference it can make!!


This is before any back-stitching:



And of course, the back-side at that time:





And this is the middle point, where I back-stitched one flower, and left the other bare so you can see the comparison:




So there you have it!

I've gotten 3 of 12 done, so I have 9 more to go, plus the base calendar grid, to be done with this major project!!




Craft ya laters!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear what you think!