Sections

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Piece 2 of a pair for Mom

A couple years ago, I did a cross stitch piece for my Mom, Spring Flowers in Blue, from one of my favorite stitch pattern websites for simple patterns: Daily Cross Stitch.





Anywho, I found a pair of flower patterns that I thought my mom would enjoy, with this one being the first:



And this one being the second:




I finished the first one, and gave it to her...




...but stole it back so I could make the second one on the same fabric (wanted to make sure they matched), and so I could try and frame them both and get them back to her as an actual completed pair.

I started the second one last Wednesday, and my progress so far...




It's hard to tell which picture shows the yellows better, with flash...



Or without flash...

I hope to finish this piece in the next couple days so by the weekend they're ready to get to her again (time to wash/iron and determine best frame options), and will show you how they look at that time!

UPDATE: Yellow flowers is done!!




And the pair together look great!!




Obviously I haven't washed/ironed this one, but wanted to share as soon as I got done!


I'll see how I get them framed, and perhaps share again! :)


Until then...


Craft ya laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear what you think!